With the deadline for Solvency II now imminent it is time to get a practical view on the current challenges faced by insurers, asset managers and service providers..
This webinar discusses:
- Readiness - Some asset managers are yet to be contacted by their insurers
- Data Quality - Europe is reporting data quality issues and the PRA have a team analyzing submissions for data consistency
- Transition Relief - Are there any temporary waivers allowing insurers not to submit a full range of asset data for all period ends?
- Look-Through - Timings of release, NDAs, AMs dependence on indirect AMs. Quality assurance.
- Practical Next Steps January 2016 - Licensing-Asset managers-Insurers
Christopher Bean, Programme Manager: Regulatory Change, Baring Asset Management
Sashka Simic, Product Manager, Regulatory Solutions, Morningstar
Susan Wright, Regulatory & Compliance Specialist, The Investment Association
Hubert Deroubaix, Head of European Regulatory Product, Interactive Data
Chris Johnson, Sr. Product Manager, Market Data, HSBC Securities Services
Complete the form below to access a recording of this complimentary webinar and learn more.